I’ve been nominated for a sunshine award……..
I was very humbled yesterday to find out that my very good friend the Rabid Little Hippy had nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Yesterday I was feeling a little low, so to read Rabid’s latest blog post nominating me for a Sunshine Award really made my day.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? I don’t really have one although I have been inspired by a few Mahatma Ghandi quotes
2. What is your favorite number? definitely 7.
3. What is your favorite animal? I absolutely love dolphins. I am amazed by their grace and the way they interact with humans.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? No twitter account. Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/thetropicalhippy
5. What is your favorite time of day? Anytime of the day where I have 5 mins to myself
6. What was your favourite holiday? Would have to be the 8 weeks my husband and I spent traveling through Europe and Egypt
7. What is your favorite physical activity? I would have to say going to the gym
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? that one is my little secret
9. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
10. What is your passion? enjoying life with my family
And now for my nominations……
Rabid Little Hippy – of course I am going to renominate my very good friend Rabid, for without her I would not have even started my journey to environmentally friendly living. She has inspired me more than she will ever realise.
My Life with Snotface – This blogger is not only my sister-in-law, she is the most honest person I know. Her blog is about juggling life as a fulltime working mum, with a four year old son.
The Organised Housewife – she is….well….extremely organised. She is a mum to 3 kids and blogs to help inspire and motivate you to have an organised, clean and clutter free home. She has definately given me the motivation to organise and declutter my home.
I really don’t follow that many blogs so I’ve picked my top three and I’m going to leave it at that.
Happy Sunshiney Days